At Arya coupling, we can design and manufacture various fire cabinets. Arya Coupling produces fire cabinets in different colors and sizes. One of the cabinets that can be referred to is Outdoor Single Cabin Cabinet. This box is specially designed for outdoors and refinery environment, and is produced in various colors. The color used in this box is electrostatic powder paint.
- Lock for fire box according to international standards with fast opening ability in 90 degree rotation and level with box door, multi-stage plating of nickel and chromium
- Hinges connected to the box by 4 thick screws and bolts, resistant to curvature, with apparent beauty, multi-stage nickel and chromium plating
- All welds are protected by carbon dioxide gas
- Electrostatic powder coating of 80 to 100 microns thickness. 4 standard washings before painting and all stages performed at a suitable temperature.
- Cross-Cut Test - Salt Spray Test - Shock Test on paint is done
- Inlet pipe and valve on both sides of the box with a quick detachment of the body with no damage to the paint coating
- The ability to change the input of pipes
- Two-step bending on the edge of the doors and reinforcement plate to increase the resistance
- Sealing rubber seals on the original frame
- providing a hallow F to better capturing the box and circulate the air inside to prevent the decay of the internal components (sliding behind the space F can be ordered in a flexi-face)
- Pulley stand supported by 3 mm steel sheet
- drilling holes in the back of the box before painting to make it easy to install and prevent damage to the paint coating and rust.
- Base for nozzle and reinforcement of the body connection by screw
- both door and outer frame levels for greater protection
- Suitable packaging to prevent damage to the product in transit